Sunday, January 30, 2011

Picturesque

This is going to be a gallery of pictures rather than an actual post because...well...this weekend was pretty uneventful. So while I enjoy the couple on the television ice skating to "I'm a Barbie Girl, in a Barbie World" (the guy is Ken, the girl is Barbie, and they even have pink little brushes for her platinum blonde hair)...

Seriously, you can't make this up. EPIC.

My sad attempt at getting a picture of this epic performance...notice the pink blow-up Barbie chair and the girl's Barbie shirt!

Anyway, I have decided to entertain you the only way I know how to through the internet...

With my camera!


FOOD

I cooked dinner for my roommate's one night. Homemade mac n' cheese! Italian style!

Look Mom! I'm cooking!

Yummmmmmmy!
SKETCHES

Ok, so I've never been terribly good at this sketching thing (architecture classes, unfortunately, never really taught me how to), but I am most proud of these sketches I have done over the course of three weeks. They are gesture drawings, as I can't draw picturesque sketches for the life of me, and are done with heavy charcoal. 

You'll notice I like to draw parts of buildings, not whole buildings. 

Plan and Section of the Pantheon 

I *love* columns!
And perhaps the most epic picture of the weekend....


Yes, I bought the first Harry Potter book in Italian. I'm cool. I know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment